FAAC 620 Hydraulic Barrier Gate Opener
The 620 system controls beams that are 6-1/2 to 13 ft (2 to 4.5 m) in length and offers extremely fast opening and closing times. The 620 is ideal for single lane vehicular traffic in moderate to heavy traffic. The 620 (104654821) Barrier can also be articulated (jointed) for use with low overhead clearances or skirted to prevent vehicles from passing beneath the beam.
Speed and Versatility the 620 hydraulic barrier range is fast and reliable with a capability to support up to a 5m beam. The 620 Standard with a duty cycle of 70% will support a 5m beam and bottom skirt with an opening/closing speed of 4 seconds.
The 620 Rapid offers a beam length of up to 4m with an opening / closing speed of 2 seconds. The 620 Super Rapid will support a 3m beam and operate in 0.8 seconds. Long Term Reliability The 620 range is equipped with electronic slowdown at the end of the opening and closing cycle providing protection to the barrier mechanism.
The 620 range is also available in stainless steel to offer higher corrosion protection for the most demanding environment. Use of cutting edge materials and treatments such as catachresis and nipple plus tried and tested FAAC hydraulic technology all combine to ensure long life. Built in intelligence for increased flexibility whilst microprocessor control and surface mount technology are the standard, the 624 BLD is a fully programmable control board.
There are 3 programming buttons with a 2-digit display on the control board, which allow the setting of parameters to achieve the required logics for operation. A master / slave configuration is programmed through the controls rather than adding any additional device. Known for the extensive range of high quality products and innovative manufacturing techniques, FAAC continue to engineer reliable, versatile, cutting edge automation systems, chosen for residential and commercial installations on a worldwide basis. Providing high quality automation systems for gates, barriers, doors, parking and access control products, FAAC is the leading brand in the automation market.
DIMENSIONS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF 620 RAP
- Weight : 73 kg
- Type of oil : FAAC HP oil
- Barrier body treatment : Cataphoresis
- Paint : Polyester RAL 2004
- Protection class : IP 44
- Cooling : Forced air
- Type of beam : Rectangular standard - rectangular articulated standard - round - pivoting round
- Dimensions : (L x D x H) in mm 350 x 170 x 1,080
- Thrust capacitor : 8 μF 400 V
- Power supply voltage : 230 Vac (+6% -10%) 50 (60) Hz
- Electric motor : single-phase, bi-directional
- Absorbed power : 220 W
- Absorbed current : 1 A
- Motor rotation speed : 1400 - 2800 r.p.m.
- Pump flow rate : 1.5/2 l/min
- Thermal protection on motor winding : 120 °C
- Effective torque : 0 to 100 / 0 to 80 Nm
- Electronic deceleration : Adjustable with cams
- Operating ambient temperature : -20°C to +55°C