FAAC 620 (104634821) is designed specifically for traffic control applications that require extremely fast opening and closing times. When used with an aluminum beam of 8 1/2 feet or less, the FAAC 620 has an opening time of less than 2 seconds and a 100% duty cycle. The FAAC 620 system controls beams that are 6-1/2 to 16 ft (2 to 5 m) in length and offers extremely fast opening and closing times. The FAAC 620 is ideal for single-lane vehicular traffic in moderate to heavy traffic. The FAAC 620 Barrier can also be articulated (jointed) for use with low overhead clearances or skirted to prevent vehicles from passing beneath the beam. Both the FAAC 620 and FAAC 640 Barriers are supplied with the FAAC 624 MPS Control Panel.
FAAC 620 Hydraulic Barrier Gate Opener
The FAAC 620 is designed specifically for commercial traffic control applications that require extremely fast opening and closing times. When used with an aluminum beam of 8 1/2 feet or less, the FAAC 620 has an opening time of less than 2 seconds and a 100% duty cycle. The 620 can also operate a wooden beam up to 16 feet in less than 3 seconds.
* Flexibility - Outstanding flexibility make the FAAC 620 the most complete barrier in its class. The 620can be equipped with an articulated beam for use under low ceilings and can be outfitted with a skirt to stop unauthorized entry under the barrier arm. 624 MPS Electronic Control Panel - The microprocessor in the 624 MPS control panel contains logic that allows it too fully and independently cycle the barrier upon receiving appropriate signals. It can also be set to follow specific open/close/stop instructions. Consequently, the barrier can be easily interconnected with other traffic control devices. The 624 MPS also features an emergency input which, for example, can be connected to a fire alarm...when the alarm is tripped, the barrier will open and stay open until reset.
DIMENSIONS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF 620 RAP
- Weight : 73 kg
- Type of oil : FAAC HP oil
- Barrier body treatment : Cataphoresis
- Paint : Polyester RAL 2004
- Protection class : IP 44
- Cooling : Forced air
- Type of beam : Rectangular standard - rectangular articulated standard - round - pivoting round
- Dimensions : (L x D x H) in mm 350 x 170 x 1,080
- Thrust capacitor : 8 μF 400 V
- Power supply voltage : 230 Vac (+6% -10%) 50 (60) Hz
- Electric motor : single-phase, bi-directional
- Absorbed power : 220 W
- Absorbed current : 1 A
- Motor rotation speed : 1400 - 2800 r.p.m.
- Pump flow rate : 1.5/2 l/min
- Thermal protection on motor winding : 120 °C
- Effective torque : 0 to 100 / 0 to 80 Nm
- Electronic deceleration : Adjustable with cams
- Operating ambient temperature : -20°C to +55°C