FAAC 415 115 VAC Swing Gate Operators
This is the FAAC 415 115V (1044182) swing gate opener (also known as a FAAC swing gate operator or FAAC swing gate motor) from FAAC Gate Operators. This swing gate opener should be used to convert a single kit into a master/slave or bi-parting system, or as a replacement operator for an existing FAAC 415 Gate Operator System. The FAAC 415 is for use on gates with a max length of 15 feet and a max weight of 700 lbs per leaf. 25 Cycles per hour. Purchase with confidence, knowing that FAAC Gate Operators are built to produce the longest life, most reliable and safest opening systems on the market.
FAAC 415 Swing Gate Operators
The FAAC 415 Compact Operator is an automatic gate operator for a swinging gate leaf. The 415 Compact Operator is useful in residential applications and can accommodate a gate leaf up to 14 ft (4.3 m) long. The self-contained 415 Compact Operator consists of an electric motor that
drives a worm screw housed in an aluminum casing.
The locking the 415 Operator provides in the fully opened and fully closed positions is a service device rather than a security device. Additional,
external locks are recommended under the following conditions:
* It is a solid-faced gate.
* The length of the gate leaf is 6 ft (2 m) or longer.
* The installation requires tight security.
* The site is subject to vandalism.
* The site is subject to strong or very gusty wind
In two-operator gate installations, both (master/slave) operators are wired to one control panel. The electronic control panel is a microprocessor-
based controller that accepts a wide range of product accessories and reversing devices, thus allowing for flexible gate system design. Also for the
protection and proper operation of the 415 Operator, each operator has built in limit switched so positive stops are not needed.
Built-in security and anti-crushing measures of the 415 Operator include built in reverse on contact and a torque adjustment that controls the force
transmitted to the gate leaf through the 415 Operator. The Manual Release mechanism is a key accessed device that disengages (or engages) the
cylinder on 415 Operator. When the drive is disengaged, you can open and close the gate leaf by hand. Such manual operation of the gate is
necessary during installation and useful during prolonged power failures.
FAAC 415 Swing Gate Opener Specifications:
- Max Gate Length: 15
- Max Gate Length w/ External Lock: 15
- Maximum Force Output: 675
- Duty: Medium
- Cycles Per Hour: 25
- Power Supply Volts: 115
- Alt. Power Supply Source: BC Pro 1050
- Battery (AC Power Failure): No
- Anti-Crushing Protection: Electronic
- End Travel Declaration: Timed
- Rod-Effective Stroke (inches): 15 3/4
- Max Opening Angle: 110
- Built in Mechanical Stops: No Stops or Limit Switches Required
- Life Expectations (cycles): 200,000 (10 years @ 55 cycles per day)
- Transmission: Low-Temp Grease
- 90 degree opening time 13 seconds
- Maximum . weight per gate leaf 700 pounds (317.5kg)
- Approx. operating temperature range -4°F to131°F (-20°C to 5°C)
- Power Consumption 300 W
- Current Consumption 2.5 A
- Effective stroke 15” (38.1 cm)
- Protection class Nema 4x