FAAC 390 Low Voltage Swing Gate Operators
FAAC 390 electromechanical swing gate opener is specifically designed for residential applications. The FAAC 390 is designed to primary accommodate large pillar installations. Also ideal for use on " carriage style" swinging garage doors. The self-contained FAAC 390 24v Opener consists of a irreversible electromechanical motor and articulated arm. The locking the FAAC 390 ( 104572.5E ) 24v Operator provides in the fully opened and fully closed positions is a service device rather than a security device.
FAAC 390 24v Operator is an automatic swing gate operator for a residential swinging gate leaf that is ideal for large columns.The self-contained 390 24v swing Operator consists of a irreversible electromechanical motor and articulated arm. The Locking the 390 24v swing gate Operator provides in the fully opened and fully closed positions is a service device rather than a security device. Additional, external locks are recommended under the following conditions:
* It is a solid-faced gate.
* The length of the gate leaf is 6 ft (2 m) or longer.
* The installation requires tight security.
* The site is subject to vandalism.
* The site is subject to strong or very gusty wind In two-operator gate installations, both (master/slave) operators are wired to one control panel. The electronic control panel is a microprocessor-based controller that accepts a wide range of product accessories and reversing devices, thus allowing for flexible gate system design.
FAAC 390 Features Include:
* Perfect for existing large gate pillars
* No gate modifications are necessary
* Easy installation
* Reverse on contact
* One plug-in radio receiver
* Slow down “soft stop”
* Battery back-up
FAAC 390 Kits Include:
* One gate operator with mounting hardware
* One programmable control panel that operates single leaf or bi-parting gates
* One 14 x 16 in. weather resistant, UL Listed, fiberglass enclosure
* Two batteries and transformer
* Warning signs